Flip a Michigan State House seat, and maximize your impact up and down the ballot!
Plus, a blue Michigan State House means overturning gerrymandering in Michigan, addressing environmental issues and groundwater contamination, and increasing funding for Michigan schools, healthcare, and infrastructure—as well as many other important issues.
Watch this short video to learn why we need to flip the Michigan State House blue.
- Sunday 4-6 pm ET dialing for Julia Pulver (MI HD-39) (Th., Fri., Sat., Sun.)
- Monday 5-7 pm ET dialing *with* Nicole Breadon (MI HD-43) (Mon., Wed., Sat.)
- Any day 9 am-9 pm ET dialing for Kelly Breen (MI HD-38)
- Looking for other time slots? Michigan Virtual Phone Bank Calendar here
- After each shift, please log hours here (for Swing Left Greater Boston MA for Michigan)
Don’t worry if you haven’t done this before! Phone bank organizers will go over the script and key talking points. You’ll be dialing with like-minded folks, and connecting with a community of virtual phone bankers. Organizers are online via Zoom to help, if you have questions or need to chat.
- Find a regular time
- Make it a habit
- Log your hours (for Swing Left Greater Boston MA for Michigan)
*So easy!* Dial a Dem. Save democracy!
Find other Michigan virtual phone bank opportunities (including Michigan Dems ONE campaign, how tos, and FAQs) here.