- Join Sherrie Sat. 11:30 am to dial with Angela! Sign up here
- Angela’s campaign hosts phone banks Fri., Sat., Sun., here
- Please log 1000 Hours to Win phone bank hours here (for Swing Left Greater Boston MA for Michigan)
- Don’t worry if you have not done this before! The campaign has a training before each virtual phone bank, and goes over the script and talking points.
- More opportunities to dial Michigan on the Michigan Phone Bank Calendar
- Follow Angela on Facebook and Instagram to boost her voice, so voters and volunteers know about her campaign and who she’s fighting for
- Fill out the volunteer form on the campaign’s site
About Angela (Incumbent/Hold)
Small business owner. Community leader. First-term State House representative.
Angela has been a member of Delta Township for almost 50 years and is a successful small business owner, former healthcare leader, elected school board member, grandmother, and a proud daughter of Michigan farmers. She was born in a farming village of Buckley (outside of Traverse City) and is a graduate of Northwood University.
In 2018, Angela ran for the Michigan State House, so she could make real improvements in the lives of Michiganders living in Eaton Country. She was elected, and continues to fight for the community in the Michigan House of Representatives. This is a critical hold: Angela won her seat by less than 700 votes in 2018.
Angela’s three issues:
- Fight for a Fair Tax System: Angela believes we need a tax system that works for all of us, not just those with the most influence. She introduced legislation to increase the EITC to its original level and let families write-off donations to food pantries and homeless shelters.
- True Support for Local Agriculture: Angela sits on the Agriculture Committee and believes Michigan must continue to protect our family farms and help them prosper.
- Improve Education in Eaton: Angela has worked to guarantee that every child has full access to quality education and is equipped for success for all their future pursuits.
- Angela’s website
- Michgan House Dems page here
- Angela’s district is mid-Michigan (Eaton County)
- Ballotpedia page here
If you are able, please donate.
Why the Michigan State House?
Flip a Michigan State House seat, and maximize your impact up and down the ballot! Plus a blue Michigan State House means overturning gerrymandering in Michigan, addressing environmental issues and groundwater contamination, and increasing funding for Michigan schools, healthcare, and infrastructure—as well as many other important issues.