Have you been looking for a way to help GA turnout among Democrats for the January 5 runoff election and flip the US Senate blue? Help our Georgia partners send absentee ballot request forms to Democratic leaning voters for the Senate runoff. Boosting turnout will be critical to winning these elections. We have sent out over 470,000 absentee ballot requests to over 340,000 households. Join our Cambridge-based team to send 1,500 more letters starting next weekend!
HOW IT WORKS
* Pick-up will be December 5, 9am-9pm in North Cambridge.
* Each packet of materials contains pre-printed letters, absentee ballot request forms, return envelopes addressed to the local board of elections, and stamps for both the return envelope and mailing envelope.
* After personalizing and addressing the letters, drop them in the mailbox by December 8 so that recipients have ample time to receive and return their ballots before Election Day on January 5th. Our letters increase their probability of applying to vote by mail and voting!
* The cost of each packet is $32, to reimburse the host for printed materials and fifty first-class stamps (2 per letter). Payment can be made via Venmo in advance or personal check at pickup.
* Email us directly if you want more than one packet set aside for you (see email below)!
– Reena & Tracy (LetterTeam@reena.com)