The calendar volunteers will be on vacation from 1/9-3/6.
Help get our **last** absentee ballot request forms to voters in Georgia for the Senate runoff. Turnout is critical in these elections and because of COVID19 a lot of people don’t know how to go through this process or even that they need to. These packets make it much easier to vote. We’ll send them everything they need!
We have sent out over 470,000 absentee ballot requests to over 340,000 households. Help us reach 500,000 households!
This requires picking up **physical materials** ON DECEMBER 9th, but our letter writing will be in your own location.
You’ll be sending each voting household a packet that will have:
1. An absentee ballot request form.
2. An already-addressed envelope with a stamp already on it that they can just pop back in the mail to send the request.
3. Some instructions that will have room for you to write a personal message.
You’ll need to **pick them up** ON DECEMBER 9th and **send** them ASAP (by FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12th AT THE LATEST)! See some general instructions at the bottom and more details when you get your packet.
Sign up to get the pickup location for your 25 packets. Remember to get 50 first-class stamps! (about $28) If you don’t get an email with your RSVP, get more information by following the instructions in [this document](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kCVbAJ8BSO5InlZcz-CDCbs5gblUp8KTs3ATC457_W4/edit#heading=h.2k28dpjjltms) to check “My Volunteer Schedule”.
## Contact info
Host’s name: Michelle
Host’s e-mail: email@example.com
We’re giving away the packets themselves for free this time to make it easier and safer for everyone!
Your hosts will be doing contact-less pickups – they’ll put the packets on the porch and you can **pick them up** anytime on DECEMBER 9th. They might also be able to drop them off at your home if you get in touch.
## General Instructions
1. Make sure we don’t get fined by filling out the [in-kind online form](https://tinyurl.com/fultoncountydems)! https://tinyurl.com/fultoncountydems
2. Make sure you have Dec 9th free on your calendar to pick these up and make your packets.
3. Sign up to get a location where you can pick up your packets on Thurs, Dec 9th.
4. Buy 50 first-class stamps! That’s $28 (Let us know if you can’t do this and we’ll try to get some extras)
5. ON DECEMBER 9th **pick up 25 packets** and the addresses to send them to.
6. Put a stamp on the return envelope (which will already have the local board of elections address on it)
7. Write a short message in each letter.
8. Write the address of the voter on the outer envelopes.
9. Put a stamp on that outer envelope.
10. Put the return envelope, the absentee ballot, and the letter in the outer envelope.
11. Put them in the mail ASAP. DECEMBER 12th OR BEFORE!
There will be more details when you you pick up your packet.