- Christine’s campaign phone here
- Please log 1000 Hours to Win phone bank hours here (for Swing Left Greater Boston MA for Michigan)
- Don’t worry if you have not done this before! The campaign has a training before each virtual phone bank, and goes over the script and talking points.
- More opportunities to dial Michigan on the Michigan Phone Bank Calendar
- Follow Nicole on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to boost her voice, so voters and volunteers know about her campaign and who she’s fighting for
- Fill out the volunteer form on the campaign’s site
Every family deserves the opportunity to thrive. Christine fights for what matters, and stands up for her community.
Christine Morse is a mother, county commissioner, spouse of a Navy Veteran, former attorney, and cancer survivor. She’s battled student debt, multiple cross-country moves, and a breast cancer diagnosis—all while raising a family. She knows that the opportunity to be successful—and even just being safe and healthy—is getting harder and harder to come by.
When Christine was elected Kalamazoo County Commissioner in 2018, she tackled problems head on, working cooperatively with a bipartisan county board, and made sure to solve the underlying problems before they spiraled into larger economic and public health concerns.
Christine’s top three issues are education, jobs, and the environment.
- Christine’s website
- Christine’s district is in SW Michigan (Kalamazoo County)
- Ballotpedia page here
If you are able, please donate.
Why the Michigan State House?
Flip a Michigan State House seat, and maximize your impact up and down the ballot! Plus a blue Michigan State House means overturning gerrymandering in Michigan, addressing environmental issues and groundwater contamination, and increasing funding for Michigan schools, healthcare, and infrastructure—as well as many other important issues.