Ready to host a canvassing event? That’s great! We are here to help!
Let us know when you would like to chat and learn more. We would love to help you with your event plans.
Start by joining our event host support group http://swingleft.org/group/ma-hosts.
Need help signing in, or setting up a Swing Left account? Learn more https://tinyurl.com/slgbmahost.
About Canvassing Trips
Ready organize a group to knock on doors (canvass)? That’s great! Studies show that face to face conversations are twice as effective as phone calls, and even more effective than texting.
We suggest attending a few events before hosting your own event—just check out our event calendar.
Interested in a particular state? Check out our Swing Left 2020 guide, and join a key state team!
Looking for an opportunity in a particular state or with a particular campaign? Check out MobilizeAmerica. It is a little quiet now, but that will change.
Start with the new Swing Left Host Guide.
Create an Action Network Event
- Use this link
- Be sure to include the district or candidates name (if applicable) in the event title. Example: Board Game Night Fundraiser for FL-15, Postcard Party for KY-06, Texting for GA-06, Fundraiser for Swing Left Senate Fund, etc.
- See How to Create an Action Network Event https://tinyurl.com/slgbactionnetwork for more information
- Need assistance? Email us at email@example.com
Promote Your Event
- Swing Left Promotion Guide
- Let us know about your event! Fill out our event form, so we can put it on the Swing Left Boston event calendar and possibly the weekly newsletter.
- List your event on the Indivisible MA calendar
- Promote your event with our publicity checklist