- Wed. 5 pm ET with Human Rights Campaign. Sign up here
- Thurs. 3 pm ET. Sign up here
- **FINAL GOTV 10/31-11/3 here.** Other one-up options here.
- Join us Sunday 4 pm ET to dial with our friends at East Bay Activist Alliance! Sign up here
- Most of Julia’s virtual phone banks now have an auto dialer plus OpenVPB option. (if there are 5 dialers). Note: the autodialer cannot be used on iPads or iPhones. The campaign will also have a regular OpenVPB link available.
- Please log 1000 Hours to Win phone bank hours here (for Swing Left Greater Boston MA for Michigan)
- Don’t worry if you have not done this before! The campaign has a training before each virtual phone bank, and goes over the script and talking points.
- More opportunities to dial Michigan on the Michigan Phone Bank Calendar
- Follow Julia on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to boost her voice, so voters and volunteers know about her campaign and who she’s fighting for
- Learn more about social media campaigns here
- Fill out the volunteer form on the campaign’s site
Parent. Nurse. Community leader in healthcare.
Julia is a registered nurse, mother of four children, and an organizer who knows how to multitask, prioritize, and get the job done.
Julia has been a leader in the field of healthcare, patient advocacy, and public health for over a decade. She knows that issues such as getting healthcare you need when you need it, clean water, and fighting for better wages and job protections matters to every single person in HD-39.
Julia was born in West Bloomfield and earned her bachelor’s degree from Western Michigan University.
Her top three issues are healthcare, education, and the water/environment.
- Julia’s website
- Julia’s district is in SE Michigan (Oakland County): Wixom, Commerce, Wolverine Lake, West Bloomfield (part)
- Video introduction from Julia (from our friends at East Bay Activist Alliance)
- Why Julia Pulver? slides (from our friends at East Bay Activist Alliance)
- Ballotpedia page here
Why the Michigan State House?
Flip a Michigan State House seat, and maximize your impact up and down the ballot! Plus a blue Michigan State House means overturning gerrymandering in Michigan, addressing environmental issues and groundwater contamination, and increasing funding for Michigan schools, healthcare, and infrastructure—as well as many other important issues.
- Watch this short video about the importance of flipping the Michigan State House
- Watch this short video about Super State Michigan
- Learn more about 2020 Michigan here
- Learn more about dialing Michigan here