- Dial for Kelly
- Final GOTV phone banks 10/24-11/3. Each shift starts with a Zoom call and training.
- Any day of the week 9 am-9 pm ET! Note: this is dialing on your own with OpenVPB. Sign up here. After you sign up, you will receive the current OpenVPB link and talking points.
- More opportunities to dial Michigan on the Michigan Phone Bank Calendar
- Follow Kelly on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to boost her voice, so voters and volunteers know about her campaign and who she’s fighting for
- Learn more about social media campaigns here
- Fill out the volunteer form on the campaign’s site
Parent. Attorney. Community advocate and activist. City councilor.
Kelly is a Northville native and lifelong Michigander. She received her bachelor’s degree from James Madison School at Michigan State University and her JD from Wayne State Law School. She is an attorney, mom, activist, educator’s wife, and a Novi City Council member. She is tired of partisan politics and is running to make everyone’s lives better.
- Health care: Increasing access to health care and making sure that no one goes bankrupt because they can’t pay their medical bills.
- Gun Violence: She is a part of the Sandy Hook Promise and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America and has brought programs to local schools to increase respect and compassion and decrease the types of mindsets and behaviors that lead to gun violence. Kelly believes we need to stop treating “gun safety” as a taboo subject and start talking about what it looks like in action.
- Environmental Protection: Kelly believes we need our state and local governments to hold polluters accountable, enact enforceable limits on harmful substances, and help incentivize the development of products that are safer for our families, our workers, and our environment.
- Kelly’s website
- Vote with Your Union video from Michigan AFL-CIA
- Kelly’s district is in SE Michigan (Novi, Novi Township, South Lyon, Lyon Township, Walled Lake, part of Northville)
- Ballotpedia page here
Why the Michigan State House?
Flip a Michigan State House seat, and maximize your impact up and down the ballot! Plus a blue Michigan State House means overturning gerrymandering in Michigan, addressing environmental issues and groundwater contamination, and increasing funding for Michigan schools, healthcare, and infrastructure—as well as many other important issues.
- Watch this short video about the importance of flipping the Michigan State House
- Watch this short video about Super State Michigan
- Learn more about 2020 Michigan here
- Learn more about dialing Michigan here