New Hampshire Travel Resources
- Lodging Centers
- West side of White Mountains/I93; Manchester, Concord, Lincoln/Woodstock (exit 32), Franconia, Littleton, Berlin
- East side of White Mountains/I95 and Highway 16: Portsmouth, Ossipee, North Conway, Jackson, Berlin
- Major Outdoor Recreation Areas/Resources
- Travel resources (includes how to get there by air, bus, and train, and White Mountain area lodging) (also at tinyurl.com/slbtravel)
- Park and Ride locations (i.e., where to leave your car if you are meeting other people)
- Foliage Map
- It is foliage season in New England—what are you waiting for? Let’s get out there!
Why not combine door knocking with a little R&R (hiking, kayaking/canoeing, fishing, moose safaris, stargazing, leaf peeping, or just relaxing by the lake)?
Keep NH Blue Guide | More About Chris Pappas and NH-01 | More About Annie Kuster and NH-02 | NH Campaign Offices | Phone Banking | Canvassing | About Canvassing | Training | Travel | Fundraising | Other Resources| SLBG Web