- Join us every Monday 5-7 pm to dial with Nicole! Sign up here. Nicole dials with us at all the phone banks—Nicole, Field Director Dawn, and the regularly dialing crews are terrific! Note: absentee ballot chase script has started and we are leaving messages.
- Nicole’s campaign dials Mon. and Wed. 5 pm and Sat. 1 pm. Sign up with the campaign here
- Please log 1000 Hours to Win phone bank hours here (for Swing Left Greater Boston MA for Michigan)
- Don’t worry if you have not done this before! The campaign has a training before each virtual phone bank, and goes over the script and talking points.
- More opportunities to dial Michigan on the Michigan Phone Bank Calendar
- Follow Nicole on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to boost her voice, so voters and volunteers know about her campaign and who she’s fighting for.
- Nicole’s Facebook page has up to the minute announcements, videos, endorsements, and news.
- Learn more about social media campaigns here
- Fill out the volunteer form on the campaign’s site
Parent. Social justice organizer. Champion for working families.
Nicole grew up in Clarkston, Michigan, caregiving for her mother who endured chronic illness and disability throughout her life. Caring for her mother prepared her to advocate for her two sons who have special needs and showed her how hard families work today to obtain basic care and support. Professionally, she has been a sous chef, bank teller, direct care provider, social justice advocate, and a small business owner. She understands the challenges of the “working poor” because she has been there herself.
Nicole’s top three issues are public schools, infrastructure, and water quality.
From Nicole’s web page:
Nicole points out that she is not your average politician—she is a passionate mother of two sons with special needs, community advocate, and lifelong Michigander. She sees the consequences of not investing in or prioritizing Michigan’s people—underfunded school districts, decaying infrastructure, contamination of our waterways, and too little support for working families.
Nicole notes that hard work, family, and community are consistent themes in her life, and the driving values behind her campaign. Simply put, Nicole wants to make life better for the people of our district and state, and in 2020, working families need that support more than ever. She understands the challenges of the “working poor” because she’s been there and is from a blue collar family. Nicole wants to create a Michigan that works for all Michiganders.
- Nicole’s website
- Nicole’s district is in SE Michigan (Oakland County): Clarkston, Lake Angelus, Independence Twp., and part of Waterford Twp.
- Ballotpedia page here
Why the Michigan State House?
Flip a Michigan State House seat, and maximize your impact up and down the ballot! Plus a blue Michigan State House means overturning gerrymandering in Michigan, addressing environmental issues and groundwater contamination, and increasing funding for Michigan schools, healthcare, and infrastructure—as well as many other important issues.
- Watch this short video about the importance of flipping the Michigan State House
- Watch this short video about Super State Michigan
- Learn more about 2020 Michigan here
- Learn more about dialing Michigan here