Swing Left Immediate Impact Fund
Give where it matters most—donations benefit the Swing Left Immediate Impact Fund. The Immediate Impact Fund is a slate of about a dozen Swing District races where our money goes further in helping campaigns hire staff and talk to voters. This Swing Left fund spreads your donation across House races that need a boost, and those where the money will go the furthest.
- Josh Harder. “Working harder for the Central Valley.”
- Lauren Baer. “America’s ability to project strength around the world begins with a strong foundation at home.”
- Brendan Kelly. “Fighting to restore faith in southern llinois.”
- Sharice Davids. “Our Time, our tomorrow…After completing a year as a White House Fellow in Washington under President Barack Obama, I know that now is the time to take action for our community and for our nation.”
- Lt. Col. (Retired) Amy McGrath. “When my country called, I proudly served to defend our nation against those who would do us harm. Today, a government that doesn’t work for the people threatens our way of life more than any foreign adversary.”
- Jared Golden. “In the State Legislature, Jared represents his hometown of Lewiston, and works across party lines to get things done. In Congress, Jared will continue working hard, every day, to help Maine families.”
- Haley Stevens. “Haley Stevens was born and raised in Oakland County and has dedicated her career to saving and growing good-paying jobs in Michigan.”
- Dean Phillips. “Everyone’s invited. We are a campaign built on invitations and conversations.”
- Joe Radinovich. “This campaign is about regular working Minnesotans.”
- Kara Eastman. “It’s time. Time for a pragmatic problem-solver who puts people first.”
- . George Scott. “Washington is broken. Let’s fix it.”
- Abigail Spanberger. “Abigail took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. That oath didn’t come with an expiration date.”
- Dr. Kim Schrier. “Send me to Congress and I will stand up for the families in Washington’s 8th Congressional District.”
Is there an immediate impact candidate near the greater Boston area? Yes—check out Jared Golden in ME-02! The closest campaign office is in Lewiston, Maine just 2-1/4 hours away.
Want to do more?
Swing Left Greater Boston
Not on the Swing Left Greater Boston list? Let’s keep in touch! Learn more about Swing Left Greater Boston’s events, actions, and news—sign up for the weekly Swing Left Greater Boston newsletter swingleftboston.org/subscribe
Swing Left Greater Boston Action Steps
Join the Swing2Blue Facebook group with over 500 members
Follow us on Twitter @SwingLeftBoston
Sign up for Swing Left and choose your districts swingleft.org/email-preferences
Sign up to call voters on the Swing Left website
Last Weekend! Sign up to spend the last weekend before the election getting out the vote. Text WEEKEND to 50409 or click Last Weekend to sign up!
Join the SwingMaine2Blue Google group
Join the KeepNHBlue Google group
Trip to Flip/GOTV Vacations
Trip to Flip encourages modern-day patriots living in the greater Boston blue bubble to volunteer in winnable swing House districts prior to Election Day. Can you volunteer in district for four days or more? Sign up at swingleftboston.org/trip-to-flip.
Don’t despair. Mobilize. It starts with the House!