Attend a WI GOTV Letter-Writing Party or Phone Bank
If Brian Hagedorn is elected to the Wisconsin Supreme Court on April 2nd, the conservative majority will help ensure that Wisconsin remains gerrymandered for years to come.
Swing Left is working to help elect Lisa Neubauer to the Wisconsin State Supreme Court. She’s running against conservative Brian Hagedorn—former counsel for disgraced ex-governor Scott Walker. A liberal justice is retiring this year, leaving her seat open. Judge Neubauer must win this seat to keep the court within reach for the next Supreme Court vacancy next year—when we may be able to take back a 4-3 liberal majority in time for redistricting.
Join us at a house party near you to write letters to Wisconsin voters. On April 2nd, snow or shine, voters must head to the polls in sufficient numbers to elect a progressive judge to the Wisconsin Supreme Court or risk losing the opportunity for fair redistricting in 2021. Let’s support their decision to vote!
Hosts will provide everything you need—letter templates, colored pens, #10 envelopes and fun stamps. Contributions for stamps and envelopes appreciated.
RSVP for a letter-writing party by clicking the link below.
- Alford, MA. Mueller’s home, Tuesday 3/19 5 pm
- Belmont, MA. Joyce’s house, Sunday 3/24 3 pm
- Brookline, MA. Marjorie’s house, Sunday 3/17 4 pm
- Brookline, MA. Christine’s house, Saturday 3/23 2 pm
- Cambridge, MA at Activist Afternoons, Sunday 3/17 4 pm
- Cambridge, MA at Activist Afternoons, Sunday 3/24 4 pm
- Cambridge, MA. Richard’s at Longview, Saturday 3/23 2 pm
- Florence, MA. Diane’s house, Thursday 3/21 5 pm
- Jamaica Plain, MA. Anna at the JP Public Library, Friday 3/22 12 pm
- Lexington, MA. Marty’s house, Friday 3/22 10 am
- Newton, MA. Mona’s house, Saturday 3/17 11 am (women only)
- Rockport/Cape Ann, MA. Virginia’s house, Sunday 3/24 4 pm
- Watertown, MA. Activist letter writing at Susan’s house, Tuesday 3/19 7 pm
- Worthington, MA. Write to Register at Marcia’s house, Sunday, 3/17/19 2:00 PM
Ready to talk to voters? Attend a phone bank at Activist Afternoons.
Co-sponsored by Cambridge Area Stronger Together
Cambridge, MA. Make Calls for the WI Judicial Election 2, Sunday 3/17 4-6PM
Cambridge, MA. Make Calls for the WI Judicial Election 3, Sunday 3/24 4-6PM
Cambridge, MA. Make Calls for the WI Judicial Election 4, Sunday 3/31 4-6PM
Want to host your own Wisconsin party? Let us know!
Don’t forget to contact friends/family in WI and/or donate to Judge Lisa Neubauer’s campaign