Go MAD on August 18th!
On August 18th, it’s time to go MAD to help Dan McCready over the wire in his epic two-year battle against Republicans in NC-09. Here in Greater Boston, you’ve got a choice of ways to help Dan win, from watching a film to knocking doors in North Carolina. Don’t get bogged down — any one of these actions is important. Just pick an action you can take and RSVP now.
- Write letters to Democratic voters in NC-09. Find your event here.
- Host an NC-09 letter-writing event: Get started here.
- Pledge to write 20 letters from home. Get started here.
- Make phone calls from home: Get started here.
- Support independent efforts to turn out the vote. Donate here.
- August 23-25 – First canvassing trip: Knock doors in Waxhaw County
- September 5-10 – Second canvassing trip: Knock doors in Waxhaw County
A high Democratic turnout on September 10th will give Dan the victory he deserves in NC-09. It will help build the political infrastructure to enable North Carolina Democrats to end gerrymandering, flip a Senate seat, and put the state’s 15 electoral votes in play. Finally, a win in this solid Republican district will send a powerful signal to volunteers and small-dollar donors around the country that Trump’s racist rhetoric can still be beaten, even on Republican turf.